Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Just Like David

View previous topic :: View next topic  
miss_megz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 1:37 am    Post subject: Just Like David Reply with quote

Well first of all "Fear" is one of my all time favorite movies!When i first watched that movie it never really occured to me that guys could really be like that (David).Then i walked into the real world and got myself into my first REAL relationship.His name was Trevor he was a couple years older then me which was hard he was allowed going to bars and whatever he wanted and me i was left behind.We dated for about a year,it was complete H*ll.Soon after we started dating i was recieving phone calls from girls saying he was their man and blah blah he would called them up and put on the whole act saying "he was with me and whatever he did with them didn't mean anything and he loved me" but u could garentee after he dropped me off that night he would be out with her or however many there was.I started to get fed up with all the cheating and started standing up for myself and telling him i didnt want to be with him but that would just make it worse he would stalk me calling me all night even if i had to get up for school that didnt matter to him.Sending me text messages saying if he could't be with me he didn't want to live at all.I would try and go out with other people but his friends became my friends because he was my whole life for a long time so when we would fight he would make sure he friends were strictly not allowed to be incontact with me because "i had to learn that if i didn't want to be with him i was going to sit home by myself".And when i started hanging out with people that he wasn't really good friends with he would call my mother and tell her how much he loved me and i was hanging out with other guys and make her feel bad for him.I constantly went through this daily him showing up at my school freaking out at me because i didnt want to be with him because he was sleeping with other girls.but i would always take him back cuz he would promise to change.After awhile my mom relized what an idiot he was and told me i wasn't allowed to be with him anymore but i was stupid and i thought "no one is going to tell me who to be with" so i would go and see him behind her back(which wasn't easy).After awhile the fighting grew and we actually started to physically fight.He wouldn't actaully hit me but if i would try and leave his house or something he would push me up against the walls or whatever was close so i couldn't leave,he would block the doorway and push me if i tried to persue my way out.I would try and fight back i would hit him and whatever i could do to try and get him to let me leave but nothing would work then he would end up sweet talking me and his charm would win me over once again.We got in a fight one time where he called me a **** (even though he was my first and only)and i had a glass liqor bottle in my hand because i picked it up to take it with me and as i tried leaving once again he block the door and pushed me away throwing me on the bed so i got up and took the bottle and hit him as hard as i could with the bottle against his chest he started freaking out which i just made it worse.Anyways as u can see we got in alot of fights i hit his head against the wall one time and he grabbed me and started pulling me down the stairs and i fell down the whole flgiht of stairs hitting the door as i landed.The only way i got away from him and his abuse was meeting Jerren my new boyfriend.Trevor still bothered me for awhile but after Jerren talked to him he backed off a little bit.As he relized i wasn't backing down and he didn't scare me anymore and even though he will call non stop that just means i'll ignore the phone non stop.I just want every girl out there to know that no guy is worth it no guy should make u feel like your not worthy he is the one who is nothing.Don't be stupid like me the sooner you get away from him the easier it is,think about it how easy is it to say one word"LOVE" trust me it's pretty easy don't let that fool you it's one word just because they say it doesn't mean they are sincere.If they hurt you physically,mentally,or emotionally remember they aren't worth it,they are the ones who are nothing.
MarkZ*Babe

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think you could write a little less?
i want you now

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so sorry! I didn't even bother to read it cuz it was LONG and thought it was all about the FEAR. Truly sorry.

Well I'm really sorry you had to go through this before but glad that you came to faced the dark side/unenlighten side of yourself and transform into a stronger person. We all make mistakes and most of us use the mistakes to learn from it to became a better person (I guess this is the process of becoming mature). It's life. But it sounds like you're such a strong person..willing to open this up and encourage Gals not to fear. That's great! Well keep your eyes wide open and dont just go for any guys.

[This message has been edited by i want you now (edited January 14, 2004).]
Jesswahlberg

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ummmm....yeah, I stopped reading after about three words. I'm sorry you have so much free time

------------------
miss_megz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks alot girls.If you actually did finish reading my statement it was about my abusive ex boyfriend and i know that is not something to laugh about.I was trying to be serious.And i know alot of other people who have been in the same situation wouldn't find it funny either.But thanks alot...makes me feel alot better.
Wahlberggirl30

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea I read the whole thing but the truth is I didn't really care!!! I didn't want to read about your bad relationship!! So save it for Dr. Phil honey!!!
im2cool4u

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH MY GOODNESS!! I can't believe how mean people can be. What a bunch of nasty bithces!! Maybe you people should pay a visit to Dr. Phil See....that's why I don't bother with this board much....some of the people on here are just A**Holes!!
Wahlberggirl30

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well then I guess you and her can go together then!!!! Becuz both of you obviously have some problems!!!!
Wahlberggirl30

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IM2COOL4u you are such an idiot!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Fear All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: