Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
none

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dancindiva

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2001 5:50 pm    Post subject: none Reply with quote

i was looking thru the posts the other day and found one that said when theyre at the theme park and david wins the peace pipe for her, it looks like he says i luv u. well i couldnt find that post again and i wasnt able to reply at the time but i always thought that too! i thought i was the only one that noticed that cuz i pick up every little thing, probly cuz ive seen it like 50 times.
Emat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2001 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh...that was me, the gal who has seen it many many times!

Wasn't that odd?

You would not believe the things I have noticed...LOL. Like when she calls David on his cell phone...when he says "Hi Nicole how are you?" and he looks at Logan, you see Logan rolling his eyes. It's funny.
dancindiva

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2001 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya i noticed that too! im trying to think of some other stupid things that i always notice... if anyone thinks of anything post it!
Emat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2001 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you and I are the only knuckleheads who have seen it that many times!!!

Get this...I swear to you, when David has Margo pinned up against the car, and he kisses her...watch very closely...she kisses him back! Strange, since he is attacking and threatening her. You would think she would wriggle and squirm but watch her mouth, she kisses him right back (I would too! Just kidding...not if he was threatening my with bodily harm!).

[This message has been edited by Emat (edited September 26, 2001).]
dancindiva

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2001 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg! i noticed that too! lol!
dancindiva

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2001 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just thought of another one. when theyre at the rave and hes helping her out, watch when they go up the stairs he has his hands on her ass. then he goes "logan come on," and kinda motions him over, then he puts his hand right back on her butt. lol. me and my friends always crack up when we see that part.
Emat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, absolutely! I saw that too!!! LOL, he sure does not waste time.

And when she is on the stairs about to jump down into his waiting arms...wouldn't that tiny skirt be flying around from the helicopter wind and he can see everything? Bet he liked that!
Emat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dancindiva...since we like to crack up about all the stuff we notice, below I have pasted an post I put up a while ago, when I first became a fan (basically last month)...it is typical of your posts that we have done here! Here it is...

I loved Fear but there all these things I don't get...I guess I am too busy drooling to figure them out! Here are some:
What is this business with the dog...does Logan sell dogs? I don't get that. Or is that code for drugs? (duh! I know, but there really was a dog...the one in the car that the DVD owners concluded was NOT someone giving David head, but an actual dog). And then the guys say they are at the house to see a man about a dog or something...huh?

Also, when Logan says to the other housemate, "tell David we have to go...", go where? Where are they always going? The guy goes into his room to get David and David says, "I'm not going." I assume it is about drugs because the father says something about a cartel, but if David is involved in that how come he does not use? I guess people who sell often don't use.

Why don't we get to find out what that mug shot was for? Drug selling arrest, I assume?

Am I correct in assuming these guys just hang out and live where they can? And get money selling drugs? And why would guys who clearly party all night be playing pool in the early morning at a coffee house?

When David is waiting for Nicole after school and she does not show up, is that a beer he is drinking (I assume so) and thus should we conclude that he is at least 21? I know, I am noticing too many little things, but I have watched the movie several times...because Mark is so f*****g on fire! What a babe.

And finally...when did he put that condom on? Or did she wake up and have a strange look on her face because he was standing there naked with a condom on? LOL. She did not look down or anything! Lucky b****, anyway!

Stickboyz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if David wore a condon when he banged Margo?

Did you also notice that when David pulls margo out of her car and he puts his hands up to her face.. (if you look at his hands he is trying to be gentle!!) Barely touching her face ha ha.
Emat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, you've got me! I never noticed that...looked to me like he was pretty rough with her!!!

Yeah, I am sure he wore one when he was with Margo, since he seems to, uh, think about those things.

Oh, ya know what surprises me? OK, he is an orphan and was bounced around and, presumably, did not have a good education. But he wrote several notes throughout the movie, and with the exception of writing "cherrie's" rather than the plural "cherries," his spelling and grammar are PERFECT. That seems odd. Wow, this is so funny. I am convinced I really do have that movie tattooed in my eyelids. Well, what can I say...seeing it on TV amonth ago is when I first got the hots for Mark.
dancindiva

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats one thing i never noticed, the perfect grammer in cherries. ya got me there!
dancindiva

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i always laughed about the skirt part too. and im sure uve noticed margos dress, u dont even hafta have anything blowin to c everything, lol. i mean, im sure she thinks its sexy to wear a short skirt, but thats a little too short... im surprised she was even wearin any underwear being the slut that she is
Emat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2001 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, her dress was almost nonexistent! She has an amazing body, though.

Detail: at the exact second Margo walks up to Logan to dance with him, she says something to the girl he isalready dancing with...I assume it is simething bitcy, telling the girl to get lost, but I cannot tell.

PS He is a terrible dancer!!! Ugh.
dancindiva

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2001 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm i never noticed that. ill hafta watch it again tonight. lol i know he is a terrible dancer! at dances me and my friends always do that move he does and start cracking up.
Emat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2001 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the willingness to dance AT ALL does not fit with the Mr. Tough Guy in Leather personality!!! LOL...we are outta control!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Fear All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: