Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Questions, questions...I don't get it

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2001 6:16 pm    Post subject: Questions, questions...I don't get it Reply with quote

I loved Fear but there all these things I don't get...I guess I am too busy drooling to figure them out! Here are some:

What is this business with the dog...does Logan sell dogs? I don't get that. Or is that code for drugs? (duh! I know, but there really was a dog...the one in the car that the DVD owners concluded was NOT someone giving David head, but an actual dog). And then the guys say they are at the house to see a man about a dog or something...huh?

Also, when Logan says to the other housemate, "tell David we have to go...", go where? Where are they always going? The guy goes into his room to get David and David says, "I'm not going." I assume it is about drugs because the father says something about a cartel, but if David is involved in that how come he does not use? I guess people who sell often don't use.

Why don't we get to find out what that mug shot was for? Drug selling arrest, I assume?

Am I correct in assuming these guys just hang out and live where they can? And get money selling drugs? And why would guys who clearly party all night be playing pool in the early morning at a coffee house?

When David is waiting for Nicole after school and she does not show up, is that a beer he is drinking (I assume so) and thus should we conclude that he is at least 21? I know, I am noticing too many little things, but I have watched the movie several times...because Mark is so f*****g on fire! What a babe.

And finally...when did he put that condom on? Or did she wake up and have a strange look on her face because he was standing there naked with a condom on? LOL. She did not look down or anything! Lucky b****, anyway!
V

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2001 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh....you better get all his other movies to get your mind of Fear. He's not as naughty (maybe in Boogie Nights but in a lovable way), but definitely as good lookin'.

I don't know the answers to your questions--sorry--although I've seen the movie a few times, I just didn't pay as much attention. One thing, "David" was older than Nicole, hence the beer. As far as the condom goes, I guess they didn't go into the scene, scene-by-scene. As far as David and his pals, I think they were just into stealing, drugs, etc.
markymark123jnic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2001 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i seen the movie like a million times maybe even more but i dont really pay attention to whats going on, i just pay attention to mark!!! that is the best part of the movie right. just drooling over mark of course. but i can tell you one thing nicole was a dumb ass for falling for a loser. i admit he is fine, but in the movie he plays a loser.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Fear All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: