Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Pulled up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Mark Wahlberg Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:35 pm    Post subject: Pulled up Reply with quote

Marky Mark Gets Pulled Over

Do they not make you stop at STOP signs in Boston???

Mark Wahlberg was pulled over this after by LAPD officers when he rolled through a stop sign in his Bentley.

Not sure if he was able to sweet talk his way out of a ticket, but shortly after he was pulled over, photogs caught him heading into a church.

Um, random? Or were you just stopping off to thank him for the humility he show you today?

Read More: Markie Mark Gets Pulled Over! | PerezHilton.com

SOURCE: http://perezhilton.com/2010-07-28-markie-mark-gets-pulled-over

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark is human. He got stop sign ticket. Went to church, to pray for his sins. Maybe, he was late or church. lol. Mark, I think God can wait for you, in church.

I really don't like that Perez Hilton guy. (gagging over here.) Quick, someone give me Mark.

The comments are so dumb.

I like, how Mark dress. Some people, think dress like that, is wrong. Mark can wear anything he wants. Some people just gets to me. It's like you want to slap them or something.

Ok, back to Mark. Markkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perez is weird...

I love Mark's shirt Very Happy It's awesome. I don't even know what it stands for or if anything but it's cool as. And Mark suits this stuff. It's casual and nothing "Look at me, Look at me" He's a casual guy and very real. At least he's not wearing bloody tight pants like a girl, and stuff.

People are annoying.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raee wrote:
Perez is weird...

I love Mark's shirt Very Happy It's awesome. I don't even know what it stands for or if anything but it's cool as. And Mark suits this stuff. It's casual and nothing "Look at me, Look at me" He's a casual guy and very real. At least he's not wearing bloody tight pants like a girl, and stuff.

People are annoying.

That's what I love about Mark. He's so casual. While other celebs, wearing expensive clothes. You can see their body expression. "Look at me" "look at me" Rolling Eyes

Im agree with you, on that. People are very annoying. It's like, they want the celebs act and look all the same. Rolling Eyes

On the side of sleeve. theirs VI In roman numerals That's #6. Maybe that's what his shirt means. 6. he wants to adopt me in 6 days or 6 weeks. Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Mark Wahlberg Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: