Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
The more..the merrier

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Mark Wahlberg Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:56 am    Post subject: The more..the merrier Reply with quote

READ about it here:

http://www.listown.com/group/mark-wahlberg-and-rhea-durham-photo-12958

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice article. Ella is so adorable & growing up so fast. What swear word, did the kids used? If, kids hear him swearing. Maybe his kids can ask him, if that's a bad word or not. If, it's a bad word. Maybe said it once at home. Tried not said it at school or public place. (If, the the bad words is at the tip of their tongue. Like change the bad words into code/silly words.)

What i do. If, i feel like swearing. I say a persons name or favorite phrases. (Only me knows, what the real swear word is.)

I applaud at Mark. Talking to kids, about swearing. Lot pf parents don't seem to care or not at all.

I tried not swear around my nieces. (When, I get frustrated it or angry @ something. I might swear once or twice.)

More babies for the family. Cant wait, to see more kids for Mark & Rhea.

We'll see comments people saying Mark & Rhea are selfish. blah, blah, blah....*roll eyes.* It's Mark & Rhea's choice. If, it's God's will, if He want Mark & Rhea have more kids or not.

Maybe Mark wants adopt someone. (like me.) Razz

This one part of the story made me laugh. (I'm still laughing over here.)

Mark and Ella have hinted they will have more children in the future.

Reporters can't keep straight who's his wife name & his first daughter's name.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bahaha. They did too. I didn't catch that last time I read it. I actually hardly remember the swearing bit too. I must have been in a hurry. I just want to make sure this place gets updated like before Smile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raee wrote:
Bahaha. They did too. I didn't catch that last time I read it. I actually hardly remember the swearing bit too. I must have been in a hurry. I just want to make sure this place gets updated like before Smile

I was reading a different article. Said the same thing.

We should tease about this, to Mark. Razz (When we see him in person.)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:39 pm    Post subject: Mark's kids ... Reply with quote

It's nice to have everybody back again ... I guess you haven't seen the various videos of Mark being interviewed of late ... he swears like crazy, big major swear words all the time! He uses the F word constantly so I guess like any parent, one must be careful when using these words in front of their children.

He is funny tho ...

Smile
Raee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's in his blood to swear.
He said so himself.. Many times haha.
Yes he is funny. I don't take too kindly to swearing people but with Mark I seem to be easier on him with it - I think it's because it sounds really natural for him to swear. Almost like it's natural to have a french accent if you are french or whatever/whichever.

It's hard to keep kids from the swearing dilemma. But eventually they will learn these words no matter what. How do you think we know them? And kids tend to pick up the "bad words" out of conversations/arguments whatever rather than the "intelligent" word or phrase.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raee wrote:
It's in his blood to swear.
He said so himself.. Many times haha.
Yes he is funny. I don't take too kindly to swearing people but with Mark I seem to be easier on him with it - I think it's because it sounds really natural for him to swear. Almost like it's natural to have a french accent if you are french or whatever/whichever.

It's hard to keep kids from the swearing dilemma. But eventually they will learn these words no matter what. How do you think we know them? And kids tend to pick up the "bad words" out of conversations/arguments whatever rather than the "intelligent" word or phrase.

My mom swear up the storm. I got so used to it. (once in a while, I'll swear. Not often.)

Yup, so true. kids hear the bad words more. In public places. They can hear it, from total stranger, who was swearing at someone else or
something.

My first swear word was the f word. I was trying say flunk. But, I couldn't pronounce the flunk word. I was 6 at the time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Mark Wahlberg Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: