Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
MAX PAYNE!!!!!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ButtercuplovesMark

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The top chart......Max Payne is down 2 #3. !st place is High School Musical 3. 2nd place is Saw 5. 3rd place is max Payne......

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I reckon (even though it's not out YET comes out in probably October next year and I haven't seen it but....) Mark will get an Oscar nomination (or a win!) for 'The Lovely Bones' next year well actually the year after next year since the Oscars are at the start of the year. So 2008's Oscars are announced in 2009.

I .. hate High School Musical.

BUT
I am judging by cover, but still I won't ever see it. I have my reasons...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I won't see High Musical ehtr......My older niece is like did u see 1 & 2..Im lke no......I dont really care, 4 the movie........i lke adult movies, not kids movies.....

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen plenty of kids movies. As I have two young siblings you know? but I do enjoy some kids movies. 'High School Musical' though is.. like.... I mean my brother and sister wouldn't even want to see that!.

For some...reason. I kind of like the look of that other musical that's coming out. 'Repo: The Genetic Opera!' looks kind of interesting. BUT that's more of a adulty musical anyway. I loved 'Moulin Rogue' and 'Chicago' (best musicals I've seen).

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the lovely bones has got to be good, i'm tired of people trashin' my man...

Raee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A deffinate Renee.

HE WILL GET AN OSCAR !! or atleast deserves one!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

he really does Wink

I never saw high school musical, but I'm going to the musical of it. But I just like musicals Wink

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I just read the charts of Max Payne!!! It's down 2 #8. Still in 1st place his High Musical 3.........Boooooooo 4 HM3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's not good Mad but still top ten Wink

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Sabrina* wrote:
that's not good Mad but still top ten Wink

Yup. Wink

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it still in the charts now?? (The U.S)

ANYWAY!
I almost forgot to tell you guys!!!

I'm going to see MAX PAYNE! this TUESDAY!!!!!! (25th)
I'm so excited. My whole family is going (as in my household family, brothers, sisters, etc)
Smile So cool.

Sabrina we need you to see it Sad next

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raee wrote:
Is it still in the charts now?? (The U.S)

ANYWAY!
I almost forgot to tell you guys!!!

I'm going to see MAX PAYNE! this TUESDAY!!!!!! (25th)
I'm so excited. My whole family is going (as in my household family, brothers, sisters, etc)
Smile So cool.

Sabrina we need you to see it Sad next

Yay, 4 u..... Sabrina, I hope, u get 2 see it, soon....

Im mad @ EW magz.... They rated Max Payne D+ But, they rated Quantum Of Solace B- That should, been D+ Max Payne, should been A.

the Quantum Of Solace the car chase scenes, fight scenes, people chasing other people...it was blur..u culdnt telll whats going on...the only time, their wasnt a chase scenes...it was normal....it was 2 fast, my older sis, saw Quantum Of Solace she said, the all those fast scenes, made her nausted. I didnt like, the storyline....max Payne, storyline, is mch bttr....These crittics, dont knw, hw 2 rated movies....

back 2 Max Payne....or Mark Wahlberg. Mmmmm Mark Wahlberg....*Thud.*

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah great your gonna see it Raee Very Happy Very Happy

yeah I'm still waiting till they show it in the neighbourhood, but still no luck while they said in the cinema that it was coming soon Mad

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it's COMING! Very Happy

I ...hate James Bond. I loved it while I was young -with Pierce Brosnan. And I enjoyed the games and some of the older movies - like Sean Connery, Timothy Dalton, Roger Moore and so on but I dislike Daniel Craig's version of Bond and I think Bond has been taken too far now. It was in it's last bits of prime with Brosnan I reckon. It's just not the same anymore. It should be left alone - it's been dragged on for far too long now. And I remember James Bond being charming, smart and like dangerous... Daniel doesn't really have that same ... "oomph" the other Bond's portrayed.. Eh, that is another reason why I don't want to see Quantum.

MAX PAYNE will deffinately be better Smile

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile
Guys, I can't begin to explain how relieved I am...for two reasons.

ONE! I saw MAX PAYNE
TWO! I got to see MAX PAYNE..... (no this is not the same as one,) We almost missed the start! It started at 6:45---we got in like 6:50-55 and well I ran down the corridor like a raving lunatic.. I WAS LIKE STUFF THIS I'm so not missing the start! I just can't... I won't even want to see it if it has already started (because I want to see the WHOLE thing). Anyway, I ran in through the door, checked the big screen - I searched for any sign of this "picture" being MAX PAYNE and it wasn't.. IT WAS AN AD! Boy, I was sooo glad. I mean I even did the whole shake your booty-SCORE-hand thing - as in "YEAH!" you know.. and I actually did say it out loud but still quietly (as the lights were off and people are trying to watch the movie, that's coming on)... So the rest of my family ran after me they came in, we sat down, pulled out the munchies, and got comfortable. AND BAM! ---- The 20th Century Fox thing comes on! WHICH MEANS the movie started when we sat down! I was...sooo..soo lucky Smile

So yeah... The movie comes on, and it took me afew seconds, minutes to realize this movie is going to get REAL good.. AND man, oh man, the visual stuff in the movie is really really beautiful. The contrasts are complementing each other throughout the thing and then you have Mark Wahlberg sitting in the middle of it.. Very very nice. Smile Wonderful story, and actually I wasn't too sure what to expect completely from the movie just a good movie but this actually over-did my expectation because it was so different - in a massively awesome form. DEFFINATELY can't wait for the DVD Smile --- also it almost made me cry Surprised Mark's eyes convey Max's emotions more than anything. A NO#2 to MAX is well deserved and you could tell by this movie that it had an introduction feel and that "if" there was to be a number 2 ---- it would heighten the excitement of everything else that they could add to it because they could have gone real wild with the movie but they didn't (which is good) because it leaves room for improvement in a number 2 (I'm not saying this one was not at all to their best or something) and the movie was not a shoot-em-up (Gladly)

However, I'm going to stop talking............ BUT GET THIS! " I LOVED IT " No, no... I REALLY reallly REALLLLY loved it. I screamed out "WOOOO!!!" at the end of the movie when the title came up "MAX PAYNE" and then "MARK WAHLBERG" haha. Wink and I haven't shut up about the movie since... That's about 13 hours...... Well I was asleep for most of it Embarassed - but still Very Happy BOOM BABY. Even my brother said "Probably Mark Wahlberg's best movie ever". Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Max Payne All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: