Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
I'll Love 2 See...............
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarkIsSleeping

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: I'll Love 2 See............... Reply with quote

Robert, Donnie, & mark in a movie All 3 of 'em. That'll be so cool 2 see. They could played bros in the movie or friends, or whatever the writer writes the mvoie about. Any1 esle agrees, with me?

mrsmercer109

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree 120% that would be an awsome movie

MarkIsSleeping

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep, 130% I want 2 see, so badly.........

mrsmercer109

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i agree 130%

MarkIsSleeping

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, 1 zillion % for sure..................

Mark300

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But what would the movie be about? would it be a crime movie/ family movie (pardon the pun) / romantic comedy/ documentary/ What would it be? I would love to see all of them in a Romantic Comedy Very Happy I can just imagine all of them in tuxs kind of puzzled and contemplative expressions and behind them is a wedding in the families backyard after the ceremony aspect of the wedding. Then the voice over says something like "Starring Mark, Donnie and Robert Wahlberg in an all new movie"
CHILLS Very Happy
MarkIsSleeping

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark300 wrote:
But what would the movie be about? would it be a crime movie/ family movie (pardon the pun) / romantic comedy/ documentary/ What would it be? I would love to see all of them in a Romantic Comedy Very Happy I can just imagine all of them in tuxs kind of puzzled and contemplative expressions and behind them is a wedding in the families backyard after the ceremony aspect of the wedding. Then the voice over says something like "Starring Mark, Donnie and Robert Wahlberg in an all new movie"
CHILLS Very Happy

Ill love 2 see, a romantic comedy movie. With all 3 of them in it. 1 of them getting married 2 beautiful lady. Very Happy

mrsmercer109

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 zillion lol sry i was ust getting a lil competetive i have that in my blood lol

*m@rk$ ch!k*

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol
MarkIsSleeping

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, do u want 2 see them in Action, Sci-fi, Romantic Comedy, Western, or Thiller Question

mrsmercer109

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thriller

MarkIsSleeping

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrsmercer109 wrote:
thriller

Me 2. A thriller movie. Raine, Chew, & i, should be in it. The bad guys kidnapped us. The Wahlberg Bros have 2 rescuse us, Shoot the bad guys..........

*m@rk$ ch!k*

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I CAL MARK SAVIN MY LIFE DAMNIT!!!!!!!!naw im playin

wut bout action or comety?
MarkIsSleeping

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That'll be cool, action comedy. Mark: We need 2 find the girls. Donnie: How we going 2 do that, when were tied up here? Mark: Idk, by, running around with are hands tied behind our backs. Melissa: *other room.* Raine, did u get the location of the bad guys. Raine: No, they left us, in this room locked up. Chew: Mark, is so fine........... Melissa: Hes mine. Chew: No, Marks is mine. Melissa: Fine, Ill have Donnie. Raine: what about me? Chew: U can take Robert. Raine: No thanks. Melissa: Take Garrett. Robert: Those girls, are easily scared. Donnie: Are u getting scared, Bro. Robert: No, Im just saying........ We should help them. Mark: We could, if werent tied up, here. *glaring @ Donnie.* Donnie: What did I do? Mark: U mention, were 2 rescused the girls. Rite now, they probably raped them. Robert: *Gasps.* Mark, how can u say that? Mark: Cause, its the truth. *Garrett comes in the room, where the girls are. Melissa & Raine. Shriek real loud. Mark: *hearing the Screams from the other room.* See, they are hurting them really badly. Donnie: Sounds like Garrett is here, not the bad guys, hurting them. * Garrett: Hello, Raine, Melissa, & Chew. Are u girls, Are all rite? Raine: Oh, yes. Hold me Garrett. Garrett: Ok, here get on my back, Ill gave u the piggy back ride. U girls follow me. Melissa: Mark, Donnie, & Robert, are in the different room. Ill show u. *leading the way.* Chew: Are we going 2 find the bad guys? Melissa: Yes, after we get the guys. Chew: Once, Mark found out, what they done 2 us. He'll shoot them, between the eye. Garrett: What did the bad guys do 2 u? Melissa: They insulted The Wahlberg bros, & we insulted their momma. Garrett: Melissa! Melissa: I told the bad guys, 2 leave before Jack Bauer comes & tear them apart. They the left the building. Garrett: Oh, I see. Raine: Are we there yet? Back @ the Guys room.* Donnie got free & was finding a way out, of the room. Mark: THose girls, are going 2 have nitenamres. Donnie: I think, Im in love with Melissa. Mark: *look stunned.* Donnie, ur married man. Robert: Yeah! Donnie: So! Ill just lived in dessert island with my wife Kim & my 2 kids. Plus my new wife. Melissa, will be on the wknd & Kim on the wk dys. Robert: Did they drug him or what? Mark: They drug him. Robert: Oh, how long? Mark: Depends, how much they gave him? Donnie: I found a way out, up here in the ceiling, Come on u, guys. *Mark & Robert, follow Donnie up into the ceiling. While, in the hallway. Garrett was gaving Raine a piggy back ride. Chew was walking & chewing gum. Melissa saw some1 she knows. Runs up 2 him & hugs him. Melissa: Ganeo! What are u doing here? Ganeo: its a long story, I tell u, later. *kissing her on the forehead.* Garrett: *came up & put Raine down on the ground.* Who are u? Ganeo: Im Ganeo aka Jon. Que & I, met online. Im a witness, 2 a shooting. Melissa: U can lived @ Donnies house. *Just then, Donnie fall out of the ceiling.* Donnie: melissa, I thought, u love me. Melissa: No, I love u, as older Bro. Donnie: Oh, Im hurt. Chew: I thought, u wanted Donnie? Raine: Yeah, u said U wanted Donnie. Melissa: I know, I did. I was teasing, u girls. Im in love with Ganeo aka Jon. *Robert jump out of the ceiling, follow by Mark.* Mark: Is that ur real name, Ganeo? Ganeo: No, Jon is my real name. Melissa, knows my roleplay name. I dont mind, Any1 calling me, Ganeo. Melissa: *pulls down Ganeo's Shorts down, showing his boxers. Then flee.* Ganeo: Thats it, girl! Ur ass is mine. Melissa: hahahaha, U cant catch me. *runs & jumps over obstcles.*

mrsmercer109

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg lol i luv it its so funny yea garrett carried me on his back weeee!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Other Movies All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: