Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Off to see Shooter --
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luky u got 2 c it!!!!!

u iz a luky luky luky luky luky luky luk persin!!!!!
n dat goz 4 al u dat saw shooter!!!!!!

MarkIsSleeping

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i saw it twice. i went 2 see it @ the 4 clock show he looks hotter the second time. my favorite part was when he was talking 2 the colonial & said 2 him. what about that music guy from U2 Bono i can trust him i laughed Mark is so funny.

heatherleigh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaylinne wrote:
heatherleigh wrote:
Kaylinne, what did you think of the end (without spoiling it for the others, of course)?

I read the books, I knew how part of it was supposed to end (in the 'court room' with the gun being fired) but the rest - well, you heard that underlying message from the guy in charge... Vigilante justice. Cowboy justice. I have always been a fan of Louis L'Amour and his westerns...so I am not shocked at what happened. Again, this is just a movie, a story. Hollywood. Fiction. Shocked

BTW, Bob Lee Swagger killed many more people in the books than are alluded to here in this movie. Does that make him a bad guy? Where is that line? If you can answer that question, you should be making the rounds on the lecture circuit! Wink

I liked the ending and was glad they took it as far as they did. I would have been a bit bummed had they ended it on the mountain or in the court room. I am looking forward to reading the books and having all of the blanks filled in. Is there more detail on the back story in the book?

I think I'll need to read the book to answer your question about the additional people he kills. Then maybe I will go on that circuit! Wink
heatherleigh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarkMyBro wrote:
i saw it twice. i went 2 see it @ the 4 clock show he looks hotter the second time. my favorite part was when he was talking 2 the colonial & said 2 him. what about that music guy from U2 Bono i can trust him i laughed Mark is so funny.

That was a great line - you have to pay attention to the dialoge or you'll miss parts like this. Like in Kaylinne's signature, that line about 'Welcome to Tennesse, patron state of shootin' stuff' - that was a good one too, and Mark's delivery is stellar. This is a movie that keeps getting better the more you see it. I am SO looking forward to the DVD and the special features.
Chew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o my god u ppplz iz makin it sound lik itz a movie dat i HAV 2 c now i realy realy realy realy realy realy n a cupl mo realyz realy wana go c it n now im pisd cuz 2day i went 2 da moviez wit my frend n i wuz trina tak him in2 cn shooter n he got al pisd n hez lk NO!WE IZ GON C DA HILLZ HAVE EYZ N WE IZ GON C IT NOW N U R GONA LIK IT Evil or Very Mad !!!!!!!!!so i saw da hillz hd eyz n it wuz frikin gross az hell but im soooo happy cuz i mite go c shoota 2moro Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaylinne

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heatherleigh wrote:

That was a great line - you have to pay attention to the dialoge or you'll miss parts like this. Like in Kaylinne's signature, that line about 'Welcome to Tennesse, patron state of shootin' stuff' - that was a good one too, and Mark's delivery is stellar. This is a movie that keeps getting better the more you see it. I am SO looking forward to the DVD and the special features.

Very Happy Third time around's not bad either... Shocked Well, I didn't have much else to do Sunday afternoon... Wink Laundry...cleaning...making supper... eh, the stuff will still be there tomorrow, and the fam can handle things on their own! Twisted Evil

There were some other good lines - when Bob Lee is on the phone with the friend who's gonna come feed Sam -- Just feed him once a day, and read him some ballistics tables... ROTFLMAO!!

But I think the best line was spoken by Levon Helm - the old fella in Tennessee: I still got the shovel. When the dust settles, I wonder if Nick Memphis won't attempt to sniff that one out...

Michael Pena has a great delivery on some of his lines, too. He was perfect as the still wet-behind-the-ears FBI agent. A good match for Wahlberg. Maybe I should wait till the official report comes out and then remember what happened...

Welcome to Tennessee, patron state of shootin' stuff. -- Shooter

heatherleigh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaylinne wrote:
heatherleigh wrote:

Very Happy Third time around's not bad either... Shocked Well, I didn't have much else to do Sunday afternoon... Wink Laundry...cleaning...making supper... eh, the stuff will still be there tomorrow, and the fam can handle things on their own! Twisted Evil

There were some other good lines - when Bob Lee is on the phone with the friend who's gonna come feed Sam -- Just feed him once a day, and read him some ballistics tables... ROTFLMAO!!

But I think the best line was spoken by Levon Helm - the old fella in Tennessee: I still got the shovel. When the dust settles, I wonder if Nick Memphis won't attempt to sniff that one out...

Michael Pena has a great delivery on some of his lines, too. He was perfect as the still wet-behind-the-ears FBI agent. A good match for Wahlberg. Maybe I should wait till the official report comes out and then remember what happened...

The thing I love about Mark's delivery is that it frequently is so subtle that it makes the line that much better. The bit about the ballistics reports was great. The whole thing was just so well done.

I agree about Michael Pena, his lines also flew a bit under the radar. You could easily miss them if you didn't pay attention.

I liked Kate Mara as well. When she first came on she reminded me a bit of Kate Beckinsale (sp?) in Pearl Harbor for some reason.

I ordered Point of Impact today...should be getting it by the end of the week. Yay!
mrsmercer109

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i luv when he calls the dog its so cute i luv how he wistles

Chew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol datz cute!

MarkIsSleeping

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yesterday i told my dad did he recoinze mark wahlberg & hes llike no, until later on in the movie. i reconzie Mark Wahlberg in the begining of the show.

Chew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o my god how cud any1 not reconiz mark?

mrsmercer109

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol

That's why SF is so badass - we got the best flashlights! -- Three Kings

Welcome to Tennessee, patron state of shootin' stuff. -- Shooter

luv these kaylinne so cute

MarkIsSleeping

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hes not no huge fan of mark wahlberg. or movie for that matter. if its sprts he can tell whos who & everything in sprots. yesterday my friend inivte me 2 go see blades of glory Will feral & jon header. that movie looks so gay, cheesy, & stupid i rather go see shooter a 3rd time then seeing a chic flick or stuoid movie. i told her no, i wasnt going 2 see it. i cant stand chic movie unless mark, doonie or robert is in it. other than that i wont go see it. i love sci-fi, action, sometimes comedy, thriller, & sometimes kids movies.

Chew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im wit chu on dat markmybro i dont lik chik flikz ethur but unles mark wuz gon b n 1 den datz da only chik flik i lik

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Shooter All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: