Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Mark's First Film

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Renaissance Man
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Super Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2000 11:37 pm    Post subject: Mark's First Film Reply with quote

Just trying to get the ball rolling in here. We have overcome our technical difficulties. Feel free to share your experiences about this thoughtful film, directed by Penny Marshall.
Number1MarkFan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2000 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My thoughts on this film? To tell you the truth, I only rented this because a:Mark
Wahlberg's name was on the cover and b:someone had already checked out 'The Big Hit'. At first I thought it was going to be kinda corny (which just further proves to never judge anything by it's cover) but was surprised to find that this movie had a real message to send out to people and I really liked this film! For anyone who may be thinking it's a sad/sappy story about homeseick kids stuck in the Army...eh, kinda. But there's an important underlying message portrayed in EVERYONE who appears in front of the camera. Plus it has some funny parts!
~Erin
Alyssa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2000 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw the film when it first came out in theatres long ago. I really enjoyed it. I found it to be humorous and poignant. I thought that Mark did a good job in it. I actually used to watch it a lot when I first went to college.

Alyssa
The Stalker

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2001 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually went to the Melbourne premier of this film, and I had no idea Mark was even in it back then. Its an OK movie, but I love Mark in it, hes such a good looking man. I also love the fact that half of the soundtrack is him too.
kaylaboo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ha vent got to see it yet but i really ant to Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Mark300

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check it out it's "awe"some Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Renaissance Man All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: