Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Mark has signed to do "Shooter" for Paramount
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lwmark

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

_h0ney wrote:
Hahaha, Awwwww lol ur soo right lwmark!!...the part would come *oh so* naturally Laughing Laughing !!

And Girl, lets go!!...I mean really, LETS GOooooooo, reach Vancouver. Laughing Cool We can go there together...lol. Look, I mean we'll juss have to book you a plane and then we're on our way...lol hahaha, no biggie right? Wink You know u want to and you kno its worth it!! Laughing Laughing

.....but seriously, I live in Canada, in Toronto. So its like the city right next to me (its pretty realistic for me to reach there)....oh maybe take a couple of days driving tho..lol
..but you know....what if I do see him?? OMG Shocked Shocked ..I honestly dont think I will be able to handle it. Shocked Shocked

First i want to say that i looooooooooove your avatar h0ney Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

im dead serious about it lets go baby......i'll be in the u.s in the summer and then thinking about it..... going to Vancouver to end my trip with a huge smile...seeing mark ahhhhhhhh Exclamation

we can handle it Wink Wink Wink .....when we see him i'll pinch you and you will pinch me just in case we are not dreaming....i know that dream tooooooooooo good i usually wake up after that.......but dont pinch so hard Laughing
_h0ney

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgggg!!!!!!!!!!! lwmark, u like my pic?? I'M LOVING YOURS!! Yeeeeee!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink How do you do that?? I want a pic of Mark at then end of my posts too Crying or Very sad ...I'm soo jealous!! lol Can you teach me how to post one up?? Embarassed Shocked .....

and I won't try and pinch too hard...we need our energy for mark!! lol Wink Laughing ...but I think I still would be speechless if I did see him... Shocked Shocked

I'm liking the trip to Vancouver tho, sounds mighty good to me!! Laughing Laughing
kirsty luvin mark

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow

totallyluvin da foto lior!!!!!!! it rocks!!!

lwmark

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kirsty luvin mark wrote:
wow

totallyluvin da foto lior!!!!!!! it rocks!!!

Thanks kirsty....you know i made it when i got crazy.......just need to shout it out loud Laughing Laughing
lwmark

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

_h0ney wrote:
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgggg!!!!!!!!!!! lwmark, u like my pic?? I'M LOVING YOURS!! Yeeeeee!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink How do you do that?? I want a pic of Mark at then end of my posts too Crying or Very sad ...I'm soo jealous!! lol Can you teach me how to post one up?? Embarassed Shocked .....

and I won't try and pinch too hard...we need our energy for mark!! lol Wink Laughing ...but I think I still would be speechless if I did see him... Shocked Shocked

I'm liking the trip to Vancouver tho, sounds mighty good to me!! Laughing Laughing

Thanks h0ney Exclamation

o.k listen this what you gotta do Arrow you have to upload your picture on a website that you know or use.... i do it on http://www.photobucket.com/ its really easy then after you do that go to the picture img number copy it and paste it on your profile in the signature section thats all Wink

you can also post some pictures that you have in our picture thread at mark wahlberg discussion check it out.....but dont post pictures about his private life thats not allowed...tell me if you got problem to post Very Happy

So are we on for the trip? Wink
_h0ney

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMGGGG!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked I LUV BOTH YOU GIRLS!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ....the 2 pics of mark from you BOTH are FINEEEEee!! Wink Cool ....I love seeing your posts cause I get to see it again and again on the page...wish it would never end...lol

Thanks lwmark (Lior?)!!! Laughing Laughing I shall try my best and keep up w/ u ladies Gorgeous pics!!! Wink Wink

...about the trip.... Razz Razz Razz Y E S!! Arrow Arrow Lets drop by and scoop up Kristy as well!! Laughing Wink

lwmark

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing LETS GO THERE Laughing Laughing Laughing

Vancouver Here we come Exclamation Cool Cool Cool
kirsty luvin mark

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yayayayayayaya cum yet me!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> In The News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: